Ajax FastenersAjax Engineered Fasteners has over 100 years of manufacturing experience, producing high quality and high strength bolts, nuts and washers. Ajax manufacturers products for the automotive, construction, mining, agricultural, railroad and defense industries and sells these products to over 40 countries around the world.
Ira Svendsgaard and Associates has been representing Ajax for the past forty-two years for their sales and marketing efforts into North America and administers both warehouse locations.
With a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and continual investments into new equipment and processes, Ajax Engineered Fasteners has made a long-term commitment to their customers and employees, to supply the best product possible on a timely basis and at competitive prices.Quality
Ajax Engineered Fasteners has always had a long standing commitment to manufacture a consistently high quality product. Ajax is QS 9000, ISO 14001 and ISO/IEC 17025 certified and has been for many years. High quality standards have always been one of our strongest features and they are never compromised for short term results. This is why we say that Ajax is "THE RIGHT CONNECTION" for all your fastening needs.
For over forty-one years, Ajax Engineered Fasteners has been exporting its products into the North American market with excellent successes. Currently, we manufacture and sell the following items in North America:
- Domed Headed Plow bolts (Min 170,000 psi) similar to J429 specs
- Hex Plow Nuts (Gr 8)
- Track Bolts (Min 170,000 psi)
- Track Nuts (Gr 8)
- Segment Bolts and Nuts (Min 170,000 psi)
- Roller Mounting Bolts (min 180,000 psi)
- Specially Designed Bolts and Nuts
- Special 180,000 PSI bolts for the construction and mining industry
- A9 High Headed, High Strength (min 180,000 psi) Plain and Zinc Dichromate plated bolts, nuts and washers
- ONESIDE™ Structural Blind Fastening System
- Rail Screws for the railroad industry
We can supply product to you in a number of cost effective ways and in methods that best fit your delivery requirements. We can ship product to you:
- By the mixed pallet load from either our Chicago or Dallas warehouses
- We can ship cross dock shipment to you from the factory, through either our Chicago or Dallas locations
- We can ship product in Full Container Load quantities, directly from the factory to your facility for the lowest cost solution and
- We can place inventory in stock at either location and supply you on a JIT basis.
We accept orders placed on the phone, by fax, e-mail, and EDI transmissions.
Because of our new production facilities and very flexible manufacturing techniques, we are able to manufacture special parts to your exact specifications and in small to medium size production runs as low as 5000 pcs, depending on the diameter. We also have the capacity to quote and supply your large volume requirements at very competitive prices. You can be assured of receiving your parts, to your exact specifications, to your delivery requirements and all at very competitive prices.
AJAX ENGINEERED FASTENERS - THE RIGHT CONNECTION